Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In2It Gel Blusher

A very low profile brand. If I'm not wrong, this is under the same company as Silky Girl.

Watson's used to carry this brand, but I think they have now pulled out of Singapore. However, I manage to come across this in Watson's at Killiney Road, next to Crystal Cafe.

There was 50% for all In2It products. I reckon they are trying to clear stock and after that I will be so sad. Cos I really love this blusher.

It is gel form and really gives a very natural flush. The colour is very subtle, yet visible natural (do I make sense? Haha..)




The colour looks very intense in the tube and when squeezed out, but once you spread it, it's not. And the colour is buildable. So start conservatively especially for beginners.
Try looking at the photo below at a distance to see the colour. Photo doesn't do justice to this blusher!


The photo below shows the colour after applying Izu Loose Power over it. Makes it even more natural.



It is written on the tube "8-hour wear". Which is true as shown below. Colour still exist although loose powder doesn't I think. =)

1 comment: