Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream & Protect Multiplex Balm BB Cream


I got this from fr3b.com, where you can request for "free" samples to try the products before buying the full size.

Although it is supposed to be free, you have to pay for shipping and handling nonetheless. So I requested for 2 of the many BRTC BB cream, Jasmine Water and Protect Multiplex Balm.

And I concluded that I can't tell the difference between the 2 BB creams. HAHA!

Texture, colour, smell and everything is the same to me. So as you read on, you can assume when I talk about one, I am talking about the other too.

The texture is thick, which is one part i don't like about it. Makes me feel like I'm wearing alot of make-up after application.

I love the colour though. It gives a brightening effect after application and coverage is very good as well; comparable to Dr. G's.

Oil control is not good. Looks oily during mid-day.

Because of the texture and bad oil control, I stuck to Dr. G and did not buy the full size for this. That also explains the lack of photos for these 2 products. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment