Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gowonsesang or Dr. G BB Cream

BB Cream... the craze that took over many girls a few months back.
I was one of them apparently. Haha...

So, the first BB Cream I tried was a *thumbs ups*.






Of all the BB cream I tried, this has the best coverage plus oil control. I was using mineral foundation from Melange before this and happy to say that I'm glad to have made the switch.



This is easier to apply and lasts longer. No more brush needed every morning, which is good coz I save the hassle of washing the brush every 2 days *anal about cleanliness of make up and skin care products*.



Texture wise, thicker as compared to L'egere BB Cream, thinner than BTRC, but still easy to smooth over my face and blend.



Shade wise, can be a little pinkish and fair when just applied. But after one hour or so, it becomes natural looking even for my tanned skin.




Below is a colour swatch on my hand.


Much lighter compared to L'egere BB Cream.


Below shows before and after application. Not sure if it is big enough to notice the coverage. This is immediately after application and below strong light. *Obviously the one on the right is after*



I used to dab some under my eye as a undereye concealer and it doesn't cake as well.

Overall, it's a must-have for me at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment