Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eyeko Cream & Tinted Cream

I read many raves about this cream online so I bought it (on impulse) from http://www.eyeko.com/.


This is a 3-in-1 eye cream, highlighter and moisturiser. Personally, I only it only as a highlighter.
The cream is very pearlised. And it comes in a cute pink packaging which was what attracted me to buy it in the first place.




Upon application, the shimmer is very pretty and subtle. It doesn't make you look like a disco ball like some highlighters. I like to use it on my nose bridge, chin, cheeks and eyes to highlight and make my face more 3D. This goes on top of my BB cream if I am wearing any. For those with good skin, it's actually very pretty to wear on its own.

I also got the counterpart Eyeko Tinted Cream as it was going for USD$8 for one and USD$13 for both with free shipping to anywhere!

The colour of the tinted cream looks scary in the pot, but it is not.

Upon application, it gives a very bronzy glow. I would think if you are very very fair, it might look fake on you. I tried using this all over my face and using Eyeko Cream to highlight parts like nose, cheeks, forehead and it looks alright on me.

No coverage for this cream so don't expect blemishes to hide behind it.

A can-do-with, can-do-without product.

No comments:

Post a Comment