Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kose Mask White

My nose is disgustingly filled with blackheads and whiteheads. So I decided to try the Kose mask White again.


I only try it for my nose this time round as I tried it a few weeks ago and it felt slightly dry for my skin.

Although this is supposed to be a whitening mask, the sales assistant told me that it is also for removing dirt and blakheads.

Many people commented that this mask is very effective is pulling out blackheads as it is a peel-off mask. So the logic is that the mask will stick onto your skin and the tip of the blackheads and will then get pulled out together when you peel it off.

On the other hand, many commented that it does nothing at all for the blackheads.

The texture is quite watery surprisingly. You have to be careful not to let it stain your clothing. Apply generously as it will be difficult to peel the mask off if the layer is too thin.

Let it dry while you can go around doing your usual things.

Depending on the thickness, the mask takes about 20 to 40 minutes to dry.

After the mask is dried, peel it off. If you are doing a full face mask, make sure to pull it upwards from the side of the face, to reduce the risk early sagging of face.
This is the dried mask. I wasn’t able to do a very good macro shot for this. But those white circles are the prominent blackheads that the mask managed to pull out. I also see that there are other little ones stuck onto the mask too.

However, by comparing the before and after pictures, there still seems a long way before the mask can thoroughly rid the nose of blackheads. However, observing the photos, it seems more effective for whiteheads.


Conclusion: I think it needs regular usage to gradually see improvements and not effective for stubborn blackheads. Not able to comment on the whitening effect as I did not buy this for whitening.

No comments:

Post a Comment