Thursday, August 27, 2009

GNC Vitamin E Ointment

I had zero intention to buy this ointment thing.


It was because I joined GNC member and first purchase of 3 items would entitle me to double reward points. Sine this is one of the cheapest product in their store, I bought it.

It’s GNC home brand and so I didn’t expect it to perform magic. I tried it on the driest parts; ie the knees and elbows.

The texture is like those old school Tiger Balm ointment.

It doesn’t really feel oily or sticky, but it is rather difficult to wash off the fingers after applying. You have to use a lot of soap, but it doesn’t get washed off completely either. Running water alone over the fingers used to apply the ointment, the water form droplets on the skin, like some waterproof product covering the skin.

Less than an hour after application, my elbows and knees feels softer to the touch. I was impressed! However, the next morning after my bath, I didn’t apply the ointment before I head out to work. On the way, I felt my elbows again and they feel the same as any other normal days.



Conclusion: I think it’s more like a protective ointment. But perhaps I should use it more regularly for a longer time to assess whether it does improve skin with long usage. Not too bad a buy since it is cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment